Part-time Job from June to September 2018
January 24, 2018
Are you looking for a Summer Job? Apply for the ARB GREEN TEAM Member
The Academy Road BIZ provides a beautiful and historical environment to everyone who visits Academy Road. From the Academy Road Street Festival to the unique boutiques and historical tours, the road has something for everyone. Be part of the Green Team on Academy this summer, and partake in the “Main Street” activities of River Heights!
Academy Road Biz is looking for hardworking young men and women that love the outdoors, and can work part-time from June to September 2018.
As a Green Team Member, the ideal candidate brings a great personality to the pedestrians, and ensures that Academy Road is litter free, keeping the curb side appear at its best with little or no supervision.
- Between the ages of 18 – 25
- Minimum Grade 12
- Good Knowledge of Academy Road Community
- Positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Physically fit and active
- Enjoy working outdoors in ALL weather
- Detail Oriented
- Some or little experience in gardening
- Some or little experience in using basic tools (sheers, branch cutters, scrapper, squeegee, etc).
- Solid work ethic, dependable, reliable
When: Starting June 15, 2018 – Ending September 1, 2018
Hours: 25 hour workweek. Flexible on creating hours for the chosen candidate. Must be available daytime, and weekends.
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume and cover letter with the position title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 5, 2018.
PDF Details: Green Team job posting UofW